So, you are looking for a new washing machine, you probably have your brand preference from previous use or maybe you are a complete newbie, the truth is with the number of choices available we all need a little guidance when it comes to picking the best option. Washing machines are one of the oldest appliances, one of the first patents for its type was given out in 1691, and with time they have become one of the most used and necessary appliances in any home.
A good washing machine should last you up to 12 years, so making the right choice of appliance model matters, since it saves you money and future headaches. That’s what Maydone is here for, and also to help with installations and repairs. If you are looking into top load washing machines, here’s our top list:
Samsung – model WF45R6300AW
Like most Samsung appliances, this washing machine comes with smart technology. Meaning you can control it from your mobile devices and keep track of almost everything it does from washing cycles to how much detergent you use, pretty neat right.
- With this model, you also get a lower energy spending since it comes with energy star certification.
- A self-cleaning program that eliminates up to 99% of bacteria in the washing drum.
- Superfast washing cycle of 30 minutes for days when you just don’t have the time.
- A swirl+ drum design with smaller holes to prevent clothes from catching and tearing.
- Depp cleaning cycle with super steam program setting
GE – model GFW550SSNWW
This model comes in an inch bigger than the SAMANGUNG AR 28-in, and it’s also a smart capable washing machine.
- Get wifi connectivity and smart appliance control of washing cycles from your mobile devices.
- Amazing odor preventing technology with its Ultra-Fresh Vent system
- Connect to a smart home manager like Alexa
- Its Dynamic Balancing Technology assures a quieter washing cycle
- 10 different washing cycles for all your needs
- Energy-star certified
LG – model WM4200HWA
This one is the best overall choice, it’s more compact than the other two but a durable washing machine and packed with all the essentials. Let’s take a closer look:
- Closet depth appliance that can probably fit in most homes and can be tucked away if needed
- Energy-star certified and cold washing cycle for even less energy spending
- Quiet wash and anti-vibration technology for a smoother washing
- Up to 14 different washing cycles
- Built-in anti-bacterial technology
- Upgraded tempered glass doors