Are you looking for a range hood repair service in Toronto (GTA)?
Maybe someday, while cooking in your kitchen, you notice unusual sounds that come from the range hood: is there something inside the chimney? After a while the sounds stop, but the range hood doesn’t suck in the fumes from the pan anymore. But there is nothing you can do, you’re just not a specialist who can get easily figure out what’s wrong with your range hood.
Luckily, it all seems familiar to our experienced repair technicians at Maydone who have more than 20 years of experience fixing ventilation and range hood common issues. Whether it is a motor that makes the strange noises, faulty induction top or simply there is no power to the hood. Finally, for everyone that books an appointment with us, we provide same day service in Greater Toronto Area (GTA) at not hidden fees for an affordable price.
Repairing range hood is a highly technical task and we understand the importance of having a working range hood when cooking. For our first time customers we offer a $30 discount and to our loyal customer we take $30 off from the next order.
- Motor suddenly begins to make an unusual noise?
- Motor is struggling to keep the fan running?
- Kitchen exhaust fan rattles when operating?
- Water dripping out of the range hood?
- Your induction cook top stopped working?
- The lights and buttons do not work properly?
- The wires in the range hood are loose or melted?
- The range hood does not clear the smoke?
- The range hood has a low capture efficiency?
- The motor is constantly humming?
- There is no power to your range hood?
- Your range hood runs only at one speed?
- Your fan moves air but it doesn’t go outside?
We will install the new range hood and take your old one.