Electric cooktops are one of the most popular kitchen appliance options available. They became the choice for many because they are budget-friendly, sleek looking, and fit in almost any space. While still one of the best cooking options you can up with maintenance issues when dealing with scratches. So, how can you get scratches out of your electric cooktop? Maydone will give you a few choices.
Polishes and brand products
One of the most useful choices to deal with marks on your new electric or induction cooktop is to buy specialized products. Like many other household issues, there are solutions tailor-made for them.
The key here is to make sure the product matches the problem and the model of the cooktop you have.
How to choose the right product to get scratches out of your electric or induction cooktop?
- Make sure its made for cooktop and induction surfaces
- Make sure it’s for scratches not just cleaning
- Follow the instructions carefully
Make a Baking Soda Paste
Another, more natural, way to get your cooktop looking like new is to use a simple baking soda mixed paste.
How to make a baking soda paste to get scratches out of your electric or induction cooktop?
- Just mix baking soda with water until you get a thick and well-mixed paste.
- Use the past on the mark on your cooktop by applying it with a cloth gently.
- Rub the mix until you see the marks disappear and wash off with a wet cloth.
It might be an unexpected solution but it’s a popular household fix for scratches on cooktops. No one knows who was the first to try and see its usefulness. The main thing is to use non-gel toothpaste, so it has baking soda.
The paste should work like the baking soda method.
How to use toothpaste to get scratches out of your electric or induction cooktop?
- Apply toothpaste with baking soda with a cloth.
- Rub the toothpaste on your cooktop until to see the scratches disappear.
- Clean off with a wet cloth.